Budget Non Shifting Hajj Package
Budget Non Shifting Hajj Package
- Flight included.
- Visa are included.
- Hajj Draft are included.
- Transportation IncludedAll ground transportation on air-conditioned coaches provided by the Saudi Authorities.
- Wissam Al Taj hotel(Full Board)
12 Nights Makkah:
- 250m walking distance from Haraam (Full Board)
7 Nights Madinah:
- Departure 31 July / 1 August 2019.
- Return 21 / 22 August 2019.
- Full Board includes (Breakfast & Dinner) while at hotel in Makkah & Madinah.
Acquisition of Hajj Visa (Excludes any additional charges that might be applicable for repeated applicants) & Hajj Draft
Access to accommodation during days of hajj
All round internal transfers -air condition coaches provision of Ministry of Hajj
Makkah to Madinah privately arranged coaches
Dedicated European Tents (with plasterboard walls) in Mina - with : sofa bed, pillow, blanket, hot & cold beverages 24/7 and 3 times meal provided by molem
Air condition VIP Tents in Arafat
Renowned Multi langauge Scholars
Dedicated Customer Service Multi Lingual Staff
Visit to historical sites - ziyarats in both Makkah & Madinah.
Pre Hajj breifing / seminar
Complementary gift bag including: ihraam / shoe-pouch / Jamarat pouch
5 litres zam zam water
- 23 July - 28 July / 20 Dhul Qa'dah - 25 Dhul Qa’dah:
Check into Madinah Hotel: Ziyaarah and praying at the Prophets mosque. Daily lectures will be provided by
Dr. Khalid Khan.
- 28 July / 25 Dhul Qa’dah:
Travelling to Makkah and Insha-Allah starting our Ihram at Abiar Ali with the intention of our initial Umrah.
- 28 July - 31 July / 25 Dhul Qa’dah-28 Dhul Hijah:
Check into your Makkah Hotel, performance of initial umrah with the group (or separately if you know your way) after performing umrah, you can shorten your hair and exit the state of ihram, Visit Haram for Prayers and tawaf.
- 31 July - 09 August / 28-08 Dhul Hijah:
Check into your Makkah Apartments, occasional lectures will be provided by Dr. Khalid Khan. Preparation for the Hajj will
- 09 August / 08 Dhul Hijah:
Leaving to Mina Camp in our ihram with the intention of Hajj where we will stay for the night.
- 10 August / 9 Dhul Hijah:
Leaving to Arafat and staying until Maghrib. After the time of Maghrib leaving for Muzdalifah where we will pray Maghrib and Isha and where we will spend the night.
- 11 August / 10 Dhul Hijah:
Rami of the large Jamarah (throwing pebbles). Slaughter of Animal (qurbani) following which brothers can shave their hair and change their
clothes due to the first exit of Ihram.
- 12 - 13 August / 11-12 Dhul Hijah:
Staying two nights in Mina and Rami of all 3 Jamaraat on the 11th and 12th Dhul Hijjah. Return to AZIZIA apartments.
- 14 August / 13 Dhul Hijah:
Perform the Tawaf and Sai'i of the Hajj
- 15 August / 14 Dhul Hijah:
Farewell speech and final advise from Dr. Khalid Khan.
- 16 - 17 August / 15 - 16 Dhul Hijah:
Final departure preparations for our return from Jeddah airport to London Heathrow
- PLEASE NOTE: DATES AND HOTELS CAN CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- All package dates are subject to availability and subject to:
>> Airline schedules
>> Islamic Moon sightings, which may alter Islamic dates
>> Hotel rooms have no specific views (no Haram view)
- Please be aware that the hotel check-in time is after 6 pm, and check out time is before 1 pm unless otherwise stated.
- Changes can occur without prior notice, but should they: we shall endeavor to give you as much notice as possible.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY.